- Congratulations to Liuzhi Zhang for receiving an Alpha Chi Sigma Undergraduate Chemistry Award!
- Congratulations to Caroline for winning 1st place in the 3rd Year Poster Award for her work on diacylglycerol kinases
- Professor Hsu is selected as a recipient of the DOD 2016 Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program Career Development Award!
- Welcome our new graduate student Adam Borne!
- Sean is selected for the UVA Cancer Research Training Grant.
- Welcome our new postdoctoral fellow Sean Campbell!
- Welcome our new graduate students Tim Ware and Rebecca McCloud!
- Welcome our new undergraduate students Liuzhi Zhang and Victoria Kim!
- Congratulations to Natalie Gaughan on her new Staff Scientist position at NIAID!
- The Hsu lab receives a Biomedical Innovation in Diabetes Grant from UVA LaunchPad. We are very grateful to the Manning Family Foundation for the support!
- Jeff is selected for the UVA Pharmacological Sciences Training Grant
- Caroline is reappointed to the UVA Pharmacological Sciences Training Grant
- Congratulations to Youlim for winning second place in the ACS Undergraduate Poster Session!
- New paper identifies diacylglycerol lipase-beta as a novel target for inflammatory and neuropathic pain.
- Congratulations to Caroline and Shin for passing their 2nd year candidacy exams!
- New paper in PNAS describing DAGL function in nicotine addiction.
- Welcome Youlim to the lab
- Welcome Weihao to the lab.
- Welcome Hahm and Carolyn to the lab.
- End of summer BBQ to celebrate everyone's hard work!
- Caroline selected for the UVA Pharmacological Sciences Training Grant
- Welcome our new undergraduate researcher Jack Hawkins.
- Follow-up paper utilizing our recently developed PAFAH1b2/3 inhibitors.
- Welcome our new undergraduate researcher Alexis Chernish!
- New paper from the Hsu lab identifies potent and selective inhibitors of platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolases by high-throughput screening.
- Welcome our new research scientist Mark Ross! Mark brings 20+ years of mass spectrometry experience to our research group.
- Welcome our new graduate students: Myungsun Shin, Caroline Franks, and Jeffrey Brulet!
- Renovations in the Hsu Lab are underway!